- Fast, 60 ppm / 120 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Fujitsu 7160?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Scanning Performance With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7160 protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic multi-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 5.6 m (18.3 feet) in PaperStream IP
|Image Sensor Type||Color CCDs (Color Charge Coupled Device)|
|Light Source||White LED Array|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution(1)||Color (24-bit)||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1,200 dpi(2))
|Output Color Depth||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Internal Video Processing||1,024 levels (10-bit)|
|Image Processing Function|
|Hardware||Dropout color (Red / Green / Blue), Deskew cropping|
|Software||Multi-image, Blank page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, sRGB, Auto color, Deskew cropping, Hole Punch removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (R,G,B, None, white,Specified, Color Saturation), Edge repair, Vertical Streaks Reduction|
|ADF||Simplex: 60 ppm, Duplex: 120 ipm
(200 dpi / 300 dpi)
|ADF Capacity(6)||80 Sheets (A4: 80 g/m2 or 20 lb.)|
|Expected Daily Volume||9,000 Sheets|
|Document Size||ADF Minimum||50.8 mm x 54 mm (2 in. x 2.13 in.) (Landscape / Portrait)|
|ADF Maximum(7)||216 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.)|
|Long Document||216 mm x 5,588 mm (8.5 in. x 220 in.)(18.3 ft.)(8)|
|Letter||27 g/m2 to 413 g/m2 (7.2 lb. to 110 lb.)|
|A8 Sheets||127 g/m2 to 209 g/m2 (34 lb. to 56 lb.)|
|Card(9)||Up to 1.4 mm portrait and landscape feeding(10)|
|Interface(11)||USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1 (backward compatible)|
|Minimum PC Specification||PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC 10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating mode: 38 W or less, Sleep mode: 1.8 W or less, Auto Standby(Off) mode: 0.35 W or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(12)||300 mm x 170 mm x 163 mm (11.8 in. x 6.7 in. x 6.4 in.)|
|Weight||4.2 kg (9.26 lb.) or less|
|Environmental Compatibility||ENERGY STARR / RoHS|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35Â°C (41 to 95Â°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 % - 80 % (non-condensing)|
|Inbox Contents||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM,
Getting Started Guide
|Bundled Software||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver(13), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series(14), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap?(14), Scanner Central Admin|
|Options||2D Barcode for PaperStream, Post-scan Imprinter, Carrier Sheet, PaperStream Capture Pro|
WindowsR 10 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsR 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsR 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows ServerR 2019 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2016 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2012 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows ServerR 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)(13), macOS (64-bit)(14)(15), Linux (Ubuntu)(14)(15)
|Feed Detection Features||Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor,
iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paaper Protection),
Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (Manual Bypass)
|Other Features||Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Scanner Central Admin management, USB 3.0 Support,
iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection),
Automatic: Color Recognition, Paper-Size Detection, De-skew Correction
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned.
- Some limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Connection with USB3.0 / 2.0 requires the USB port and the hub to support USB3.0 / 2.0. Also note that the scanning speed slows down when using USB1.1.
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- Requires PaperStream IP 2.2.0 or earlier.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for macOS/Linux and WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support SiteÂ for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee