The imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 CAC/PIV networked document scanner is a highly secure, full-featured, compact device for easily capturing, converting, and distributing documents.
This scanner is designed to help improve the security of information being shared across federal networks while maintaining information quality, increasing manageability, and helping to lower costs.
Replacement for the imageFORMULA ScanFront 300 CAC/PIV networked document scanner.
Robust Security Features
- User authentication - Via CAC/PIV-compliant cards - PKI uses Kerberos
- Data encryption - Send secure emails
- Automatic log-off upon removal of CAC/PIV card
- Kensington lock slot
- No hard-drive so information is never stored locally
- Scan up to 45 ppm / 90 ipm (Color/Grayscale/B&W)*
- Feeder Capacity: Up to 60 Sheets
- Suggested Daily Volume: 6,000 scans**
- One year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
*Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents, portrait-feeding direction, up to 200 dpi.
**Calculations based on scanning speed and typical daily time of use.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Canon Scan Front 400 CAC/PIV?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee