The versatile large-format scanner for professional photographers.
Offering easy batch scanning for increased productivity and versatile large-format scanning up to 12.2" x 17.2", the Epson Expression 12000XL-GA is ideal for graphic arts applications. Featuring 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, Micro Step Drive™ technology and a 3.8 Dmax, this powerful scanner includes everything you need for professional-quality tabloid-size scanning.
Its exclusive ColorTrue™ II imaging system combines superior processing, a fast warm-up LED lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD® technology for enhanced colors and pinpoint registration. Easy Photo Fix® technology offers one-touch restoration for faded color photos and negatives — plus automatic dust removal. And, LaserSoft Imaging® SilverFast® Ai software is also included.
- Large-format scanning up to 12.2" x 17.2"
- 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution
- Superior image processing and fast warm-up LED lamp
- One-touch color restoration and dust removal
- Batch scan multiple printed images at one time
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Epson Expression 12000XL-GA Graphics Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Optical Resolution: 2400 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi with Micro Step Drive™ technology
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bits per pixel internal/external
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bits per pixel internal/external
- Optical Sensor: Color Epson MatrixCCD line sensor
- Effective Pixels: 94,500 pixels
- Maximum Scan Area: 12.2" x 17.2"
- Light Source: ReadyScan® LED Technology
- Scanning Speed:
- Color: 16.0 msec/line (approx.)
- Grayscale: 5.3 msec/line (approx.)
- Line Art: 5.3 msec/line (approx.)
- Optical Density: 3.8 Dmax
- Focus Control: Auto and Manual
- Operating Systems: Windows® 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit) Mac OS® 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, macOS™ 10.12.x
- Temperature: Operating: 41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)
- Humidity: Operating: 10% – 80% without condensation
- Storage: 10% – 85% without condensation
- Dimensions: 25.8" x 18.1" x 8.5" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 31.5 lb (without transparency unit), 45.2 lb (with transparency unit)
- Buttons: 1 Button Start
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Included Software: Epson Scan with Easy Photo Fix Technology, LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai and 2x IT8 targets: (1) Reflective 5" x 7", (1) Transparency 4" x 5"
- Reliability: MCBF 100,000 cycles
- Rated Voltage: AC 120 V – 220 V
- Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Operating: 30 W (without transparency unit), 40 W (with transparency unit)
- Ready Mode: 20 W (without transparency unit), 22 W (with transparency unit)
- Sleep Mode: 2.8 W (without transparency unit)
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee