The versatile large-format scanner for professional photographers.
Featuring a high-performance Transparency Unit for slide and negative batch scanning, the Epson Expression 12000XL-PH is designed for professional photographers. Offering 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution, Micro Step Drive™ technology and a 3.8 Dmax for extraordinary image quality, this versatile scanner also supports large-format scanning up to 12.2" x 17.2".
Its exclusive ColorTrue™ II imaging system combines superior processing, a fast warm-up LED lamp, and Epson MatrixCCD® technology for enhanced colors and pinpoint registration. Easy Photo Fix® technology offers one-touch restoration for faded color photos and negatives — plus automatic dust removal and grain reduction. And, LaserSoft Imaging® SilverFast®® Ai software is also included.
- Large-format scanning up to 12.2" x 17.2"
- 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution
- Superior image processing and fast warm-up LED lamp
- One-touch color restoration, dust and grain removal
- Batch scan multiple printed images at one time
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Epson 12000XL-PH Photo Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Optical Resolution: 2400 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 2400 x 4800 dpi with Micro Step Drive™ technology
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bits per pixel internal/external
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bits per pixel internal/external
- Optical Sensor: Color Epson MatrixCCD line sensor
- Effective Pixels: 94,500 pixels
- Maximum Scan Area: 12.2" x 17.2"
- Light Source: ReadyScan® LED Technology
- Optical Density: 3.8 Dmax
- Focus Control: Auto and Manual
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Mac OS® 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x, macOS™ 10.12.x
- Temperature: Operating: 41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)
- Operating: 10% – 80% without condensation
- Storage: 10% – 85% without condensation
- Dimensions: 25.8" x 18.1" x 8.5" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 31.5 lb
- Buttons: 1 Button Start
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Included Software:
- Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix™ Technology
- LaserSoft® Imaging SilverFast® Ai and IT8 Target
- Reliability: MCBF 100,000 cycles
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V, 220 – 220 V
- Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Without optional unit: 45 W
- With optional unit: 55 W
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee