** This product is currently backordered. Expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The small, full-featured duplex document scanner for efficient workspaces
Delivering the fastest scan speeds in its class1, the DS-320 compact duplex document scanner is the intelligent choice for efficient organization — whether working in the office or remotely. Quickly scan 2-sided documents, business cards and receipts. Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the DS-320 offers speeds up to 25 ppm/50 ipm2.
It also includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to online storage accounts3 like Dropbox® and SharePoint®, or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel® files using the included software. And, you can power the scanner by AC or USB4 — the choice is yours.
- Fastest scanning in its class1; up to 25 ppm/50 ipm2
- 20-page Auto Document Feeder
- Seamless integration — TWAIN and ISIS drivers
- Portable — AC or USB powered4
- Scan 2-sided documents, business/ID cards and more
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Epson DS-320 Document Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed, 1-pass duplex color scanner
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 1200 dpi interpolated
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Optical Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: 3-color RGB LED
- Scanning Speed: 25 ppm/50 ipm: 300 dpi Black & White, Color, Grayscale
Specifications Portable Scanner:
- Document Size: 8.5" x 44" max., 2" x 2.75" min.
- Paper Weight: 51.8 – 230 g/m2
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10. Mac OS® X 10.6.8 – 10.12.x
- Temperature: Operating: 41 ° to 95 °F (5 ° to 35 °C)
- Humidity: Operating: 15 – 80% (no condensation)
- Product Only: 11.3" x 3.5" x 2.0"
- Product in Package: 15.25" x 5.6" x 3.75"
- Product Only: 2.4 lb
- Product in Package: 3.85 lb
- Eco Features:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product6
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay®® Transport Partner7
- Country of Origin: China
- Standard Connectivity: SuperSpeed USB 3.03
Included Software: Epson Scan, Document Capture Software,, NewSoft Presto! BizCard, OpenText ISIS (software requires Internet connection for download and installation)
Driver Support: TWAIN, ISIS
- Daily Duty Cycle:Up to 500 sheets5
- Power Consumption:
- Operation: 8 W
- Sleep: 0.9 W
- Ready: 2.5 W
- Off: 0.3 W
- Power Requirements:
- AC adapter 100 – 240 V, USB 3.0 5 V DC
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee