The High-speed, Large-format Scanner Built For Productivity.
Now, your workgroup can take advantage of ultra-fast 2-sided scanning of critical business documents. The WorkForce DS-70000 delivers surprising speeds, racing through 2-sided documents in just one pass, scanning everything from 2.7" x 4.7" up to 11.7" x 100". Use the 200-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to quickly scan stacks of one- or 2-sided, large-size documents. Or, use the 11.7" x 17" flatbed to scan drawings or maps, hard-bound books or other odd-sized items.
The WorkForce DS-70000 blazes through each task at speeds up to 70 ppm /140 ipm1. And, it consistently delivers vivid colors and crisp, sharp text thanks to its 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black). It even makes it easy to dropout selected colors or choose a color and convert it to black. With this versatile performer, you get high-volume, precision document imaging. Plus, with productivity software included and the optional networking module, each member of your team can access high-performance scanning for critical project needs.
Resolution: 600 dpi
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Epson WorkForce DS-70000 Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Photoelectric Device: 600 dpi color 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 600 dpi
- Color Bit Depth: 16-bit per pixel internal / 8-bit external
- Optical Sensor: 600 dpi color CCD 4 line sensor (RGB & Black)
- Maximum Scan Area: Flatbed 11.7" x 17", ADF 11.7" x 100"
- Light Source: ReadyScan® LED
- Scanning Speed:
- 200 dpi
- B/W: Up to 70 ppm / 140 ipm with ADF
- Color: Up to 70 ppm / 140 ipm with ADF
- 300 dpi
- B/W: Up to 50 ppm / 100 ipm with ADF
- Color: Up to 50ppm / 100 ipm with ADF
- 600 dpi
- B/W: Up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm with ADF
- Color: Up to 12ppm / 24 ipm with ADF
- Included Software:
- EPSON Scan
- Document Capture Pro(Windows only)
- ABBYY FineReader Sprint
- EMC ISIS (Web Distribution)
- Main Unit MCBF: 300,000 cycles
- ADF MCBF: 600,000 cycles
- Daily Duty Cycle: 8,000 pages per day
Automatic Document Feeder:
- Capacity: 200 pages (75 g/m2)
- Sheet fed 1-pass duplex scanning;
- Hinge: Free stop, 15 mm max lift
- Paper Supply: Face up load, face down eject
- Document Sizes:
- A4, Letter, Legal, B5, A5;
- Max. Size: 11.7" x 100" (ADF), 11.7" x 17" flatbed;
- Min. Size: 2.7" x 4.7" (ADF)
- Paper Weight:
- 35 g/m2 — 128 g/m2
- less than 4" x 6": 60 g/m2 – 190 g/m2
- Minimum System Requirements: Epson Scan Document Capture Pro (Windows only), OpenText ISIS (Web distribution)
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed 2.0
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista®
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Mac OS® X 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
- Temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)
- Operating: 10 – 80% (no condensation)
- Storage: 10 – 85% (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 25.2" x 18.5" x 11.3" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 59.2 lb
- Rated Voltage: AC 100V – 120V or 220V – 240V
- Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Operating: 79 W
- Standby: 12.5 W
- Sleep: 1.5 W
- Power Requirements: Voltage: 100-240 V Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Based on 200 dpi, letter size in black-and-white or color.
With Document Capture Pro installed on the connected Windows PC.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee