Basic is our break/fix service available for Fujitsu scanners and other manufacturers’ scanners.
Basic onsite service for Fujitsu scanners includes parts, labor, technician travel and a scanner cleaning visit. (Consumable parts are not included) Basic service is available across the 48 contiguous United States.
Response Time - 4 Hr
To better serve the needs of customers with business-critical scanning applications, 4-hour Response Time is available for Fujitsu scanners nationwide. Please contact your service sales representative for coverage. If this option is purchased, our goal is to have a FAFSE on-site within 4 business hours following the TAC-verified hardware failure.
Advantages of Basic Scanner Service
- Onsite coverage of spare parts, labor, and travel for all hardware errors
- A singular preventive maintenance visit, automatically scheduled
- Month-to-month coterminous contracts to match up uneven renewals
- Non-Fujitsu Scanner service available in Next-Business-Day and 4-hour options
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Basic 4 Hr - Fujitsu 5950?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee