For years, the Kodak i5250V Scanner has been the choice of the most demanding customers in the toughest scanning environments service bureaus, business process outsourcing organizations, and corporate scanning departments.
Truth in specifications and engineering know-how adds up to high volume throughput. It's the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
- Scans up to 150 ppm (200 and 300 dpi for bitonal and color)
- Recommended Daily Volume: Unlimited
- Automatic 750-sheet elevator design; automatic document feeder with four settings: continuous feed, 100-sheet, 250-sheet, 500-sheet, and full 750-sheet batches
- The i5250V Scanner is available with Kofax VirtualReScan(VRS) Professional connectivity onboard.
- Warranty (US and Canada): 90 days on-site
- High volume throughput provides the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak i5250V Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee