For years, the Kodak i5850 Scanner has been the choice of the most demanding customers in the toughest scanning environments, service bureaus, business process outsourcing organizations, and corporate scanning departments.
- Scans up to 210 ppm (200 and 300 dpi for bitonal and color)
- Recommended Daily Volume: Unlimited
- Automatic 750-sheet elevator design; automatic document feeder with four settings: continuous feed, 100-sheet, 250-sheet, 500-sheet, and full 750-sheet batchesProfessional connectivity onboard.
- Warranty (US and Canada): 90 days on-site
- The i5850 Scanner is a floor-standing model and a major advance in ergonomically friendly production scanning.
Image addressing permits reading of patch codes so sequential numbers can be applied to each document scanned and each batch accurately tracked.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak i5850 Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee