The Kodak i5850S Scanner will help you be more productive by eliminating time-consuming pre- and post-scanning manual paper handling. Power through batches of mixed documents faster than ever before. And do all this, and more, using your current scanning software.
- Scans up to 210 ppm (200 and 300 dpi for bitonal and color)
- Recommended Daily Volume: Unlimited
- Automatic 750-sheet elevator design; automatic document feeder with four settings: continuous feed, 100-sheet, 250-sheet, 500-sheet, and full 750-sheet batchesProfessional connectivity onboard.
- Automated sorting during the scanning process eliminates potential errors and wasted time while boosting productivity.
- The rear exit tray neatly collects patch sheets for re-use, saving you money on printing.
- Warranty (US and Canada): 90 days on-site
- Two front access trays provide both a large pocket for non-sorted documents and an easy access front exception pocket for checks or special documents.
- High volume throughput provides the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak i5850S Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee