With the compact Kodak ScanMate i940 Scanner, collecting, managing and distributing information is simple and desktop friendly. It moves valuable information from paper into your workflow quickly and intuitively.
- When AC-powered:
- Up to 20 ppm/40 ipm at 200 dpi (B&W/Grayscale)
- Up to 15 ppm/30 ipm at 200 dpi (Color)
- When USB-powered
- Up to 8 ppm/16 ipm at 200 dpi (B&W/Grayscale/Color)
ADF: Up to 20 sheets
- The feeder can handle a variety of small documents, such as identification cards, business cards, insurance cards, and embossed hard cards
- Recommended Daily Volume: Up to 3,000 pages per day
- Compact size takes up less desk space.
- USB-powered for scanning on-the-go.
- With Alaris Smart Touch technology you can perform up to twenty different scanning tasks with the push of a button â€” including creating PDFs, attaching documents to e-mails, or sending scanned files to Cloud services.
- Scans office paperwork and ID or credit cards.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak Scanmate i940 Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee