- Simplified start-up and scanning, On-board image processing, Scan directly to apps, Enhanced security
- Speed 100 ppm (landscape) / ADF capacity of 300 sheets
- Color user interface with one touch destinations using Smart Touch, Output stacking with controlled exit stacking and exit deflectors, Straight through paper path available, USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 compatible and Wired Network Available, Integrated A4 Flatbed, 300-sheet feeder/elevator
- USB 3.2 Gen 1x1 Compatible, 10/100/1000 ETHERNET
- Kodak Capture Pro Limited Edition, Smart Touch
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Kodak S3100F Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
|Product Highlights||Compact A3 scanner with fast scan speed and book-edge flatbed scanner built in to handle books, folders, special size media and more|
|Throughput Speeds *||100 ppm / 200 ipm|
|Feeder Capacity||Up to 300 sheets of 80 g/m² (20 lb.) paper|
|Maximum Document Size||305 mm x 4.06 m (12 in. x 160 in.)|
|Minimum Document Size||63.5 mm x 71.1 mm (2.5 in. x 2.8 in.)|
|Paper Thickness & Weight|
|Maximum Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Accessories & Consumables||
|Approvals and Product Certifications||
|Data Security||This scanner processes scanned data exclusively through volatile memory ensuring image data is effectively erased upon shut down. Read more about data security.
|Dimensions & Weight||
Size with tray in the upright position:
Weight: 15.3 kg / 33.8 lbs
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V (International); 50-60 Hz|
|File Format Outputs||
|Image Output Resolution Options||
Up to 1200 dpi
|Operating System Compatibility||
|Operating Temperature / Operating Humidity||
|Operator Control Panel||3.5 inch (89 mm) graphical color touchscreen LCD with operator control buttons|
|Paper Path Options||Documents can exit into the front output tray, or at the rear of the scanner if the straight-through paper path option is manually selected|
|Perfect Page Image Enhancement Software||
|Recommended Daily Volume||
Up to 45,000 pages per day
|Recommended PC Configuration||INTEL CORE i3, running @ 3.5 GHz or higher, USB port 3.0 (Super Speed) or 2.0 (High Speed), 3.43 GB RAM or more|
Dual RGB LED Illumination CIS (CMOS); Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit); color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3); color capture bit depth is 48 bits (16 x 3)
|Standard Software And Drivers||
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee