The Topaz® SigGem® Color 5.7 is Topaz’s largest, rugged, and advanced biometric electronic signature pad with a 5.7 inch, full-color TFT VGA (640x480) LCD that captures and displays “electronic ink” under the pen tip for a natural signature.
The large signing area and rugged signing surface make this a versatile pad for the most demanding applications. Bundled secure software APIs provide for interactive text, graphics, and pen-tap hotspots and checkboxes which enable users to navigate screens, read agreements, and select preferred options before signing.
The SigGem Color 5.7 shows the signature on the signature pad, as well as the computer screen.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Topaz SigGem Color 5.7?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Topaz SigGem Color 5.7 Benefits
- Large, rugged signing area for long life
- Full-color TFT VGA LCD display for customization
- High-quality biometric and forensic capture
- Topaz software suite bundled at no additional cost for complete signing and signature solution customization techniques
Topaz SigGem Color 5.7 Specifications
Warranty: 3-years, with renewal option
Tempered glass surface
Rated to 2 million signatures
High-performance E/M digitizer
Pen Type: Active low-power, rugged E/M Battery-less, 1024 pressure level option
Resolution & Conversion Rate:
- Exceeds industry standards
- Programmable PPI
Data Encryption: AES optional, FIPS-197 compliant
- 7.2” x 6.6” x 2.1” sloping
- 180mm x 160mm x 54mm
- 4.6” x 3.4”
- 18mm x 86mm
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee