The Topaz® SignatureGem® LCD 4x5 is one of Topaz’s largest, rugged, advanced electronic signature capture pad with a bright QVGA (320 x 240) TFT LCD that captures and displays high-resolution “electronic ink” under the pen tip for a natural signature.
The large signing area and rugged signing surface make this a versatile pad for the most demanding applications. Bundled secure software APIs provide for interactive text, graphics, and pen-tap hotspots and checkboxes which enable users to navigate screens, read agreements, and select preferred options before signing.
The SignatureGem LCD 4x5 shows the signature on the signature pad, as well as the computer screen.as the computer screen.
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Topaz SignatureGem Backlit LCD 4X5?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
Topaz SignatureGem Backlit LCD 4X5 Benefits
- Large, rugged signing area for long life
- QVGA TFT LCD display for customization
- High-quality biometric and forensic capture
- Topaz software suite bundled at no additional cost for complete signing and signature solution customization techniques
Topaz SignatureGem Backlit LCD 4X5 Specifications
Warranty: 3-years, with renewal option
- Tempered glass surface
- Rated to 2 million signatures
- High-performance E/M digitizer
- Active low-power
- Rugged E/M
Resolution & Conversion Rate:
- Exceeds industry standards
- Programmable PPI
- 7.2” x 6.6” x 2.1” sloping
- 180mm x 160mm x 54mm
- 4.6” x 3.4”
- 118mm x 86mm
Authentication Capability: Forensic quality .SIG data capable of examination and authentication with Topaz software
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee