The new Xerox D70n scanner is a ultra-high speed and reliability departmental scanner with scanner sharing via USB 3.1 and Ethernet connections. A high-resolution color display presents walk-up users One-touch scanning and Visioneer and ABBYY PC software for multiple users. Up to 90 page per minute / 180 image per minute speeds, 15,000 daily duty cycle, 100-sheet ADF, wide paper path and dual-motor, reversing-roller paper handling for assured high performance. A 3-year warranty is included.
- Speeds up to 90 ppm / 180 ipm at 200 & 300 dpi*
- 100-sheet ADF tray,** wide paper path
- 15,000-sheet daily duty cycle
- Gigabit Ethernet or USB connectivity
- On-Board image processing
- Dual motor, reversing roller technology
- Visioneer Intelligent Software Platform
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Xerox D70n Departmental Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
DISTRIBUTED WORKPLACE NEEDS
Today’s global environment and growing virtual workforce has accelerated digital transformation. People need simple, speedy, shared network technology to complete the paperless, virtual, cloud-based workplace. Yet traditional USB scanners require a one-to-one connection to a single PC. Network- standalone scanners don’t have the depth of scanning software available on PCs and laptops. MFPs are rarely equipped with the reliable paper paths, capacity and speed of dedicated document scanners. And centralized production scanning and archiving environments are moving to distributed offices and even home workers.
A NEW SOLUTION
The Xerox® D70n Scanner is designed for the new world of work. It’s ideal for office environments needing shared network technology. Built on a proven hardware and electronics platform, it supports an unheard-of daily duty cycle and a long standard manufacturer’s warranty. It’s the fastest departmental scanner in its category, and supports multi-user scanning via multiple interfaces.
The D70n Scanner supports a daily duty cycle of 15,000 pages per day, up to 3 times higher than competitive departmental scanners. This is possible due to our award- winning reverse-roller, dual-motor paper path to eliminate jams. Ultrasonic double- sheet detection is built in. The 100-sheet automatic paper feeder supports hard cards and paper widths up to tractor-fed paper. It’s backed up with a 3-year Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty***. These features are absolutely necessary to support ultra- high-speed scanning.
With speeds up to 90 pages per minute / 180 images per minute, the D70n is in Production scanning speed territory. This level of throughput can create bottlenecks between picking the paper and the final scan file. To ensure true full-speed scanning, we’ve designed an end-to end approach to speed. The D70n features a custom “system in a chip” image processor to handle common scan algorithms in hardware. USB 3.1 Gen 1 or Gigabit Ethernet connections offer wide data pipelines, and Visioneer’s Acuity PC Optimization uses smart logic to use as much PC power as is available to complete the final image processing and file creation. These scan speeds support distributed batch paper, mailroom and archiving environments.
SHARING IS GOOD
With USB and Network connections, multiple people can connect with the D70n Scanner concurrently from any PC connected to the network, even remote staff. The Visioneer Intelligent Software Platform is available to each user. Visioneer OneTouch offers custom scan workflows at the touch of a button. Visioneer Capture SE handles custom scan batches and scan-to- cloud features. Visioneer TWAIN™. Full- version ABBYY® FineReader Standard software handles OCR and PDF file editing. Each user can choose one or all of these applications based upon their needs.
- Duty Cycle: 15000 pages/day
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Maximum Paper Size: 9.5 x 240 in
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.5 x 6.6 (W×D×H)
- Light Source: LED instant on
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: Up to 90 ppm / 180 ipm (Grayscale, B&W) 75 ppm / 150 ipm (Color)
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: Up to 90 ppm / 180 ipm (Grayscale, B&W) 75 ppm / 150 ipm (Color)
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Background Color: Gray
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen.1, Gigabit Ethernet
- Minimum Paper Size: 2 x 2 in
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 100 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 7 - 110 lbs.
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- D70n Scanner
- USB 3.1 Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply and Adapters
- Warranty and Technical Support Card
- Quick Install Card (Poster)
- Product Registration and Review Card
- Software Included (download):
- Visioneer OneTouch
- Visioneer Acuity
- Visioneer Capture SE
- Visioneer DriverPLUS
- Visioneer Organizer AI
- ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Standard OCR Software
- Scanner Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS®, WIA, Visioneer Network Driver
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping on orders over $500 in the Continental United States. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee