- Scan speeds up to 130 ppm / 260 ipm
- 100,000 page daily duty cycle
- 500-page adjustable input tray*
- High resolution color LCD
- Visioneer OneTouch, Capture SE** and Organizer AI** applications
- ABBYY FineReader 15 Standard
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Xerox W130?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
The new Xerox® W130 production scanner delivers a leadership price-performance value. With the price of a light-production scanner, it offers high-performance speeds up to 130 ppm / 260 ipm. Its current-state hardware platform provides a daily duty cycle of 100,000 pages per day and handles documents ranging from hard cards to A3 paper, even long documents up to 236 inches (5994 mm). An adjustable, motorized 500-sheet input tray feeds jobs through a u-turn paper path or for thicker stock and cards, a straight paper path is also provided. A high-resolution color LCD makes it easy for operators to change scan and workflow settings.
PRODUCTIVITY IS A PLATFORM
The Xerox® W130 is built for productivity. Award-winning “reversing rollers” technology and a multiple-motor paper path keep misfeeds to a minimum. Three ultrasonic sensors provide double-feed skip (DFD) functionality across incoming pages, and staple detection is built-in. On the software side, the W130 is equipped with the Visioneer® Intelligent Software Platform, including Visioneer® OneTouch®, Capture SE, and Organizer AI. Up to 20 customizable OneTouch workflows are presented on the W130’s display to get jobs started at the touch of a button. An exceptional OCR solution rounds off the software offering.
QUALITY IMAGES AT FULL SPEED
Documents going to the cloud and OCR applications require precise, flexible image quality controls. The W130 achieves this with a dual-lamp LED lightbar to provide consistent, bright light across the page. Visioneer Acuity Intelligent Image Processing provides more than 25 imaging features, configured through the accessible TWAIN™ DriverPLUS user interface, and built into OneTouch and Capture SE applications. The W130 delivers full-rated speeds by removing bottlenecks end-to-end. Visioneer OnBoard Acuity handles 7 image-processing tasks in hardware, USB 3.1 Gen 1 provides a fast pipeline to the PC, and the proprietary Acuity PC optimization finishes the scan on the PC by using available CPU cores and main memory.
COVERAGE AND FLEXIBILITY
The Xerox® W130 includes a solid standard manufacturer’s warranty out of the box as well as a range of additional service options. The 3 replaceable rollers are unbundled so users can buy what they need rather than bulk roller kits costing hundreds. The Xerox® DocuMate® 4700 A3 flatbed can be easily tethered to the W130 for special documents. Finally, our Proprietary Parallel Scanning technology allows multiple W130 scanners to scan concurrently to a single PC, fundamentally changing the economics of ultra-high speed production capture.
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen.1
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 500 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 100000 pages/day
- Dimensions: 18.1 x 17.6 x 14.3 (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Maximum Paper Size: 12.1 x 236 in
- Drivers: TWAIN, WIA, ISIS
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Imaging sensor: CIS
- ADF Paper Thickness Range: 7 - 28 lbs.
- Background Color: Gray
- Minimum Paper Size: 2.0 x 2.6 in
- Speed @ 300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 130 ppm / 260 ipm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 130 ppm / 260 ipm
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee